The time slots for walks of children under 14 years and physical activity of adults continue in phase 1, but the communities may delay or advance two hours.
People living in Barcelona will not be able to leave the town during this phase. According to the administrations, until phase 3 it will not be allowed to move from one area to another to avoid the spread of the virus. Therefore, until mid-June - the dates may vary depending on the evolution of the pandemic - there will be no mobility between the different health regions.
- Children under 14 years old can go out accompanied by all the adults they live with and the tours can be done in groups of up to 10 people.
- The new phase will see bar terraces reopening for the first time since the state of alarm was declared in mid-March.
- As a general rule, the movement of groups of a maximum of 10 people in the same province, respecting the distance of two meters and hand hygiene. There is no limit of group members if the people are together.
- Attendance at places of worship as long as one-third of its capacity is not exceeded
Commerce, shops, construction sites
Flower shop, Barcelona
- Regarding commerce, all businesses may be opened with 30% of the capacity and as long as the premises do not exceed 400 square meters, although the larger premises may be adapted to comply with this measure. The minimum distance of two meters between clients and priority service hours for people over 65 years of age.
- In the case of establishments within parks or shopping centers, reopening is permitted with the same surface conditions as the rest of establishments and premises, always with direct and independent access from outside the park or shopping center.
- There may be sales, always respecting the safety and hygiene measures and avoiding crowds. Commercial or promotional actions should immediately cease if necessary.
- Automotive dealerships, ITV stations and garden centers will be able to reopen to the public, preferably by using the previous appointment.
- Open-air markets may be opened, with a limitation of 25% of the usual stalls and an influx of less than a third of the usual capacity.
- Works in buildings are allowed.
Hotels and tourist establishments
Catalonia Plaza Hotel lobby with sanitary, cleaning and security personnel
Hotels and tourist accommodation may be opened, but common areas may not be used. Catering service only for customers. The use of swimming pools or gyms, spas, children's areas, discotheques, or event rooms will not be allowed.
- Use of elevators or forklifts to the essential minimum and maximum occupancy of one person.
- At the reception two meters separation between workers and customers.
Education, culture and sport
National Museum of the Art of Catalonia and Magic Fountain
Opening of colleges and universities for disinfection, conditioning and administrative functions.
- The places of attention to the public will have separation measures between the workers of the educational centers and the users.
- Opening of university laboratories and entities linked to scientific and technical research, development and innovation activities in all fields.
- Congresses and events with a maximum of 30 attendees and maintaining the physical distance of two meters.
- Public and private libraries may be reopened for loan and refund, as well as room reading with a 30% capacity, but not the use of computers.
- The theater, cinema and concerts can be reactivated with a third of the capacity and less than 20 people in closed spaces and less than 200 outdoors.
- Museums may open to a third of their capacity unless the autonomous community establishes a different one, which must be between 30% and 50%.
- Reopening of the High Performance and Sports Centers for individual practice and medium training in professional leagues.
- Sports activity centers may also open by appointment, but only for individual activity and that does not involve contact with other people. You will not be able to use the changing rooms
- You can return to active tourism and nature activities in groups of up to 10 people.
- Recreational hunting and fishing is allowed.