1 supermarket leased from Mercadona since 2005, located in Terrassa (20 km from Barcelona). Mercadona is a Spanish distribution company based in the municipality of Tabernes Blanques and origin in the nearby Puebla de Farnals, both belonging to the province of Valencia. It has 1,654 supermarkets, of which 1,637 are in Spain and 14 in Portugal.
- Terrassa is the largest city in the Valles Oriental with an approximate population of 215,517 inhabitants.
- Excellent access for cars to the supermarket located on one of the busiest roads towards the center-south of Terrassa, and it is easily accessible through the C C-16 motorway and Avenida del Vallès.
- The property is part of the Shopping Center, built-in 2003, made up of commercial and leisure premises, it also includes large parking areas.
- Good connections with public transport: Ferrocarriles Catalanes (Metro to Barcelona), Bus.
- Annual rent 299.395 Euro
- Contract start date 02/14/2005, extendable until 2055
- First termination option on 02/14/2025 (1 month's notice before the end of the First Termination Option or extension)
- After 2025 the tenant can end the contract with one month's notice
- Annual CPI revision (February)